Water. H20. Agua.
You know, that clear, odorless liquid we must consume each and every day that is so vital for all forms of life? Up to 60% of the human adult body is made up of water. “According to H.H. Mitchell, Journal of Biological Chemistry 158, the brain and heart are composed of 73% water, and the lungs are about 83% water. The skin contains 64% water, muscles and kidneys are 79%, and even the bones are watery: 31%” (USGS).
Do you give your body enough water each day? Each human being must consume a certain amount each day and this varies depending on age and gender. Generally speaking, an adult female needs 2.2 liters whereas an adult male needs 3 liters. Water is so important for our bodies as it serves numerous essential functions to keep us going.
If you need a little reminder of what water does for our bodies, check this out (USGS):
- a vital nutrient to the life of every cell, acts first as a building material.
- regulates our internal body temperature by sweating and respiration
- the carbohydrates and proteins that our bodies use as food are metabolized and transported by water in the bloodstream
- water assists in flushing waste mainly through urination
- acts as a shock absorber for brain, spinal cord, and fetus
- forms saliva
- lubricates joints
Now, can you imagine the benefits of consuming water soluble CBD ? CBD water is not as easy and straightforward as it sounds. In fact, you can’t just dissolve CBD isolate or CBD distillate into water. The CBD molecule repels water.
Wait, what? So how is water soluble CBD made then?
Water soluble CBD is made by first mixing it with oil. Then, breaking the CBD oil particles into tiny (nano) droplets so they are able to remain suspended in the water. This resulting solution is called nano-emulsion (EssentiaPura). When choosing a water soluble CBD, you have options. You can choose from isolate, distillate, or even full-spectrum CBD.
A few benefits of water soluble CBD are: (EssentiaPura)
- convenience: easier to use and carry
- starts acting faster
- a cost effective way to enhance the bioavailability of cbd
- proven in human studies to have reliably better pharmacokinetics. In a human study, water soluble CBD was 4.5 times more bioavailable than CBD oil
- achieves a much higher concentration in various organs
- may achieve health effects that they could not get from other types of CBD products
If you are interested in trying CBD water, click here for more information. If you have any questions don’t hesitate to reach out. Cheers!