Let’s Make Spicy Hot Coco w/ Hemp Milk
With all this cold and rainy weather coming into the Tri-Valley this week, why not cozy up with some hot coco?
Let’s turn it up a knotch and make Holistic Nutritionist’s , Joyous Health, Spicy Hot Chocolate with Hemp Milk recipe.
Click here to watch the Youtube video for more details.
Let us know what you think.
HEMP MILK RECIPE
Have you tried hemp milk before? Have you ever made hemp milk? Let’s give it a try!
- 1 cup Manitoba Harvest Hemp Hearts
- 4 cups filtered water
- Combine Hemp Hearts and water in a blender. Blend on high for 60 seconds.
- Filter out solid bits by pouring mixture through a wire mesh strainer or nutbag
- This will make 4 cups
SPICY HOT CHOCOLATE
- 4 cups hemp milk
- ¼-1/3 cup raw cacao powder (depending how chocolate-y you desire)
- 2 tbsp maple syrup
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp ground cayenne
- Place all ingredients into blender and blend until fully combined.
- Transfer to a pot. Slowly heat hemp milk on the stovetop using a low temperature.
- Serves 4-6
- Hemp products are rich in protein, fiber and omega 3 and 6.
- Cayenne boosts your metabolism by creating heat in the body which increases thermogenesis.
- Cinnamon adds a blood sugar balancing effect while adding more flavour.
SHOP PG ORGANIX PRODUCTS
We would love to meet you in person and help you with all your CBD needs!
Come find us and shop all things PG Organix from cbd drops, gummies, sleep gummies, topicals to pet treats and health and wellness supplements. This is such a great opportunity to meet us in person, shop our products, ask questions, get recommendations, hang out and just enjoy all the local vendors.
To shop our products ahead of time, click here.